The dissemination of awareness and culture on circular economy and sustainability has always been an integral part of HBI’s mission. We believe that it is fundamental to create a new awareness in people, because culture is a fundamental key to guarantee sustainable growth and development. Along with its strong technical nature, HBI needs important soft skills capable to share its vision and mission with all the key stakeholders. In this job you will play an important role in HBI’s value creation process. You will be responsible for giving words to our projects and for the diffusion of circular economy, sustainability, innovation concepts and you will be actively part of the HBI’s commitment of leaving a better world to our children.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Manage our website and our social media
- Create content for all the social media platforms
- Be the co-author of our Green Papers
- Create report on our analytics
To succeed in the role, you’ll have:
- To hold a M.Sc. degree (or Ph.D.) in digital marketing, social media marketing (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of social media and communication
- Proven working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Italian knowledge (mother tongue / C1 certificate or higher)
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 certificate or higher)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
The decision to hire you or not is solely based on your qualifications. We ask that you do not provide information about your race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political views, and sexuality.